Saturday, September 21, 2013

Back to my self

In my whole life my biggest hobbies and interests always been very creative. Since I can remember I've been painting, at home, in the evenings at art courses, in school and later on I chose an art high school. I was dreaming about continuing and try to get in to the big art schools in Sweden or London, but then something happened... I started to model, got away from my inner self and to survive in a world where I didn't really belong got more important.
The last year I felt an urge to start again, but after almost ten years without practicing I got scared. Afraid I'll not be able anymore, that I lost the skill. But then yesterday I got my self a starting kit and I have now prepared everything. I can finally start!

No comments:

Post a Comment